It is known from scientific studies of sleep research that a heat accumulation, especially in the head and neck area is perceived by humans as unpleasant. To ensure a restful sleep, an excessive temperature rise or heat accumulation in the pillow should be avoided.
Aerelle® Cool Night is a cooling fibre with semiconductors embedded minerals and an exclusive Cool-Flow Crimp technology that ensures a constant reduction and dissipation of the heat accumulated during the night. Scientific sleep’s research studies have shown that the accumulation of heat especially in the head and neck area is perceived as something unpleasant by human beings; to ensure a restful sleep, this accumulation should be minimized.
- Comparative tests performed on Aerelle® Cool Night and on standard padding have shown:
• A significantly lower temperature with Aerelle® Cool Night compared to standard filling;
• The lowest temperature lasts for a longer period of time (8 hours of sleep);
• Aerelle® Cool Night shows to offer lower temperatures for a long time, so a better cooling capacity which has a significantly thermos-physiological effect on the body;
• Products filled with Aerelle® Cool Night, besides demonstrating a cooling effect, achieves a lower level of moisture, perfect for a good relax and for a better night’s sleep.
- Cool-Flow Crimp Technology (CFCT).
- Washes and recovers incredibly well
- 100% cotton case 300 thread count
- 100% cotton piped and double stitched edge finish
- Available in 48x74cm, 50x90cm
- Available in medium and firm fill options
- Machine washable at 40 degrees
- Made in the UK